Sunday, November 30, 2008

5 am Feeding ... Oh My!

We had a long day yesterday and were all in bed by 10. We put Zoey in her crate and expected her to whine and fuss (she does not love to be in her playpen and once Dean turned to look at her and said "Are you kidding me?!" ... yeah. She was 1/2 way up the side of the playpen. Good grief.) Not so. Little girl got in, snuggled down and we didn't hear a peep. I woke up through the night and wanted to shine the flashlight to make sure she was OK, but, remembered the saying "Let sleeping dogs lie" .... and I did. She got up at 4:30 ... although I think I woke her up. She has eaten, peed and pooped ... good times. Good times. She loves, loves, loves, Zacky ... he likes her, but, she is quick to give him kisses and that makes him a bit nervous. Now he knows what the cats feel like!

3 comments:

grannimcd said...

How absolutely adorable. Can't wait to hold her myself!!! She can lick my nose anytime!

Laurie said...

SO cute!!!!! Come to my blog and see Scout!

Laurie said...

FYI, Scout slept all night the first night!!!!!