Friday, November 21, 2008

AH-MA-ZING!!!

Opening night was last night. One word. Amazing. We laughed until we cried. We were thunderstruck at what these kids were able to do. They are 12, 13 and 14 for crying out loud! And we clapped and clapped and clapped for 69 amazing kids! She loved, loved, loved every minute of it. I had to put up hair for the first time without Melinda ... criminitly I missed her! I had to do her makeup without the help of Sheri ... missed her too! But, I did it! And, she looked adorable .. and about 30 (boo! hiss!) She goes again tonight and then on Sunday ... I know we have complained and complained and complained about the late hours, but it was worth it. So worth it. (That was written with bleary eyes from lack of sleep!) I will post pictures late tonight when we get home.

1 comment:

grannimcd said...

I can only agree with you whole-heartedly! Those kids were awesome and amazing and very professional, what with mics falling off and props dropping and not a one skipping a beat or missing a line. oh how we laughed and oohed and aaahed. So glad we were able to attend.
Never mind Conrad Birdie --- we loved our Torrey the greatest and most adorable Conrad girl of all!
The pictures will be worth waiting for too. :)