Saturday, November 29, 2008

She's HEEEEEERE!

And, here she is ... Zoey Townsend (insert drumroll please!) She has been in the house for about an hour and it has been bliss ... she has a family that adores her and a brother that thinks she is great. She uses her litter box and is eating ... doesn't get any better than that! We were told that she was shy and quiet ... we were quick to snatch her up. Um, don't see it. At all. She spent about 10 minutes running up and down her playpen ... with Zack on the outside doing the same! She may keep him in his place!
She did freak him out a bit after this picture was taken because she reached out and licked his nose!
Let me at her! Let me at her! I wish you could have seen his tail ... it was wagging and wagging and wagging!
A bit out of order, but, this was their first meeting. Dean carried him out from the laundry room ... I had just given him one of his precious bones. He dropped it the minute he spied Zoey. She looked at him like "Hey! How did you get here?!" She has lived with so many big Cavaliers it wasn't any big deal to her to meet him!
Guess who's in love with the little peanut?! Torrey has wanted to be a vet since she was itty bitty ... good thing! The pets now outnumber the people in our house!
Yup ... him too! Little Zoey weighs in at a teensy 2.2 lbs ... to put it in perspective, Zack weighs over 20!

And, my friends are giggling and giggling right now at the thought that I now have 2 dogs ... I keep trying to convince people that I am not a dog person. Guess my secret is out!

2 comments:

a tom said...

SOOOO very cute! I want her. PLLEEEAAASSSSE?!?!?!
=~)

Jennifer McGregor said...

yup, i've said about 40 times in the last week, "my sister is NOT a dog person!!!" hmmmmm. She's cute, but you are way cuter! GREAT HAIR!!!