Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ironer Needed

This has been a crazy week for us. The play is this weekend and we are in a week of 10pm rehearsals. Um, we live 45 minutes from school ... do we really need to say that we have had late nights?

Dean worked from home today. He kindly asked if there was anything he could do for me ... and I was quick to ask him to iron for me. He came back a bit later with my dress perfectly pressed. He also handed me a wadded up tissue (it was in a little ball) and asked me if I could iron it for him. I guess my dress was a little wrinkled!

2 comments:

Steve said...

What's the rest of the story? Did you iron the tissue or did you cheat and bring him a new tissue?

Laurie said...

I think my husband would have thrown the dress back at me and said, "this doesn't need to be ironed"!