Saturday, January 10, 2009

Stephen's Saturday Update

You read the title correctly. My brother has been hounding me all week about this blog. He wanted to make sure their would be an update. Who knew I was so interesting?!

Let's see, what happened this week. Um, not much. Sorry Steve. There is your update. Just kidding.

-So, my little friend announced semi under his breath "I hate this school." (I couldn't have been prouder ... it was our first day back from Christmas break. How'd I do?!) I was so shocked I said "What did you say?" Crickets. And, more crickets. Finally, one friend said "I think he said ..." to which I interrupted and said "I know what he said." It has been a long 4-day week in my classroom. Very long.

-Torrey got all A's on her report card. Good thing she inherited Dean's brain.

-Dean has been running. A lot. He isn't training for a marathon or anything like that. Just running.

-Zoey had to go visit the vet this week ... she has (or had) giardia which is like Montezuma's Revenge. Poor puppy. Shoot. Poor puppy nothing. Poor us. Anyways, we are happy to report that things are returning to normal. TMI? Blame Steve ... he's the one who begged for the information!

-Torrey and I went to a farm stand about 20 minutes from our house. It rivals Paoletti's in Sturbridge, MA. Let me just say that for 11 years I have prayed for a farm stand like Paoletti's. It has been an exciting day. We are aware it doesn't take much!

-And, I would like to make a disclaimer about the Project 365 ... I take the picture every day, I just don't post everyday. I will play catch up before the end of the weekend.

-And, finally, we would like to give a shout out to the Florida Gators for the win on Thursday night. I woke up in time to see them win (best nap I have had in a long time!) It is exciting to see a young man unashamed to boldly share his faith. We hope to see big things from Tim Tebow in the future.

OK, there it is Steve. I hope it was everything you thought it would be. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Thank you, it makes me very happy to know that I can inspire you to write in your blog!