Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Melanie!


Happy Birthday Melanie! If my math is correct, you are turning 25. Oh how I loved 25! (If my math is wrong and you are really 24, Oh how I loved 24! Just kidding ... 25 was my favorite year.) Thirteen years ago you graciously gave up your status as the youngest grandchild to Torrey. You didn't complain ... but, then I don't think I have ever heard you complain about anything. That is just your way. Your smile is easy. Your willingness to love others is easy too. Grampy always commented on your beauty ... he was and continues to be right. We love hearing about the exciting things that are happening for you and Chad (um, can you please come and decorate my house?!) We are praying great things for the both of you this year! Hope your day was special and full of sweet surprises!
Love,
Just regular Uncle Dean & Aunt Tracy (although in our heads we are great!)
and Torrey



1 comment:

melanie said...

thank you so much!! and yes, i turned 25 :) so you're math is correct. thank you for all your nice words. and i had a very happy day!