Friday, October 9, 2009

It Brought Me Great Joy

We are big fans of "The Office" in our house. It must be said that we have watched the show since it first premiered. When no one else was watching. We are cutting edge like that. And, a bit obsessed with office products.

In the beginning we took great pleasure locating Staples products and giggled and giggled when those products became "taples" products. Oh, and Dwight's job at Staples ... the best episode ever. However, when Dwight quit and Staples sent out an inter-office memo saying that he would not be hired again ... EVER!? Priceless.

I often tease Dean that he IS the Michael Scott of Staples. Not so. But, it does make me giggle.

Finally, after years of waiting, Jim and Pam got married last night. They actually got married. And, even better ... something similar to this was in their wedding. Against their will. But, not against Michael's!

I laughed until I cried ... and, then I realized I was really crying because Jim and Pam got married. Crazy? Not to me!

1 comment:

Steve said...

It was such an awesome episode! Easily one of the top five!