Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jill and Kevin Got Married!

Jill and Kevin got married ... and, while I don't know Jill and Kevin, I know this one truth about them ... they did not get married in a Baptist church. Why? Because we don't dance ... and, don't even try the whole "David danced before the Lord" thing ... I am the daughter of a Baptist minister. It doesn't work. I know this other truth about Jill and Kevin ... they know how to make an entrance. And, as I watched, I laughed, and then wished I had been there. And, then it hit me ... every wedding should begin like this ... as a celebration of what is to come. Joyful. Full of life. Overflowing with exuberance. And, then I knew one more truth about Jill and Kevin ... they got it right. (Oh, and they know how to party!) Congratulations Jill and Kevin!

4 comments:

Al & Judy Melton said...

You do know that one day Torrey will be planning her wedding and your entire family will have saved this video in multiple copies and will be paying her huge sums of money to go therefore and do like wise! You will have no one to blame but yourself and know now that I (your Baptist Minister Father) will be voting with Torrey!

Tracy said...

HA! I would LOVE it if Torrey pulled this off at her wedding. Dean and I contemplated getting married again just so we could try it ... but, he wasn't sure he could do the somersault thing.

Al & Judy Melton said...

FYI I told Coletty Jane that you were planning Joe's wedding for him... you might not get an invitation! dad

grannimcd said...

I am shocked that Mike and Jess didn't do something like that.
And I gotta say that you find the awesomest videos....girl, you rock (even if you didn't rock down the aisle).

P.S. Hey,Tor, I bet Jess and I could come up with some stuff like this for your wedding..... let's start planning now!