Monday, October 5, 2009

Weeks Later ... Bathroom Remodel Pictures

I realize the bathroom was completed weeks ago. I was searching for the PERFECT shower curtain ... which evidently only exists in my mind. We did settle on one from Target (oh, I love Target!) ... but, it still needs to be ironed and I haven't taken a picture of it yet. You can expect to see it around this time next year!Here is the new cabinet ... smaller than the last one, but yet it offers more storage. Go figure!
The view from the tub. We kept the same light and faucet from the old bathroom.
Still in love with the subway tile. And, I really love this color green ... it is the same green from Torrey's bedroom (we actually used leftover paint from when we painted her room this summer!)
This kind of gives you a view of the whole room ... it is tiny, but just right for our girl.
And, a better view of the bathroom from the door. I am so happy with the way the whole room turned out. It is MUCH brighter than it was ... and it has been staying clean. A miracle!

Now, what to remodel next?!

3 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

Looks great! Love the sink cabinet and tile!

Anonymous said...

I think you should remodel your guest room so when I come to visit, It will be just right!

ps. my favorite color is blue but I like maroon too!!!

:)

Al & Judy Melton said...

Hmmmm and a "Self-Cleaning" Bathroom too??? How did you manage that Torrey?