Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Sister is a Smart Aleck

So, I posted a comment on Jen's blog. I may have said something about coming back to my blog in the evening to see how my kid rocks. I should have known she would come back to see my fantabulous post. She was rewarded with nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Not because my girl isn't amazing. Not so. She is pretty stellar. She got all A's ... not bad for an almost high schooler (crossing fingers for a college scholarship). She is funny (I asked her who was funnier, me or Dean ... I will admit to being a bit miffed she said Dean). She is kind. She is thoughtful. She is amazing ... and, she is mine. And, I am blessed.

But, I didn't post to say any of that. I really posted to say my sister is a smart aleck for asking about the post. Which wasn't there. I told her I needed to work a 4 day week. Don't think it will happen any time soon. Brother.

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

hahahahahaha.... YOU are the one who said to CHECK BACK IN TONIGHT to see how much Torrey Rocks! And I was up ALL NIGHT waiting for that post, too!