Thursday, October 15, 2009

Check and Double Check

Conferences finished. Check. Do a dance because conferences are finished. Check. Do ANOTHER dance because conferences are finished because you are so happy. Double Check.

Can you guess what I finished today? CONFERENCES. Joy. Joy. Joy.

(I guess I should give a disclaimer here. First, all (ALL!) of my conferences were easy. The sixteen children I have been given to love are precious with a capital P. And, guess where they get it from? Their parents. We are in week 9 ... and I am already grieving week 36. Oh, how I love them!)

Now, what's on the agenda? Football game tomorrow night (we all know how much Dean and I love those!), early (EARLY) play practice on Saturday, making of some kind of yummy snacks for Torrey's Sunday School group (I am thinking of these ... and, I want to try to make my own pumpkin puree just to see if I can tell a difference ... I am sure right now I am suffering from conference completion overload!), Church, and somewhere in the middle of all that I have got to complete the lesson plans that have gotten pushed to the side because of conferences.

And, this moment? I am off to carve a pumpkin to share with my sweet friends in school tomorrow ... until tomorrow!

No comments: