Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Am Aware ...

It is Tuesday.  Which means I SHOULD be posting my Project Life Week 3 post.  


Please notice the word SHOULD.  Because tonight I can not.  


Before you panic ... the pictures are taken.  I have carefully kept track of what happened and what I want to say.  I will be ready to post tomorrow.  


But tonight ... oh tonight, I just can't.  Someone has a fever.  Someone taught Kindergarten today with a fever.  Someone should not have gone to school today with a fever.  Someone is going to school tomorrow with a fever.  


And, I know I shouldn't ... but, it is the 100th day of school and my little peeps are coming to school dressed like they are 100 years old.  Oh for the cuteness ... I will not miss it for all the world.  


I realized I should not have come to school today when (firstly) a mom said to me "I love you.  Let me start with that.  But, you look terrible.  Go home.  I'll take your class." and (secondly) when the making of the Fruit Loop necklaces nearly did me in.  For the love ... 18 Kindergartners simultaneously making Fruit Loop necklaces with 100 Fruit Loops.  ("Can I eat one?" "I need help."  "My needle came out of the string"  "Can I eat just one?" "I need help."  "I have to make a pattern?" "When will I get to eat this thing?" "I need help."  "Did you know I LOVE Fruit Loops?" "PLEASE CAN I EAT ONE?!!")  It would have been easier to herd cats.  All I'm sayin'.


So, tomorrow.  I'll post the pictures tomorrow.  Even if I have to do it in a fevered state.

No comments: