Monday, January 3, 2011

Red Rover, Red Rover ... Send Tracy Right Over!

I told myself I would post EVERY day in 2011.  And then 2011 hit ... and, here I am for the first time this year.  On January 3rd.  How am I doing?


Our Christmas season has been fantastic.  One of the best.  Seriously.  I have pondered and pondered and pondered this sweetest of seasons ... and only one word can describe what my heart is feeling ...




... from the tip of my toes to the top of my head, sheer joy.  So much to tell.  So much to share.  So much to remember.  So.  Many.  Pictures.


But, tonight you will have to wait.  Because school is back in session tomorrow and I have a few things I want to work on tonight.  


But, tomorrow night I will be back and I will share ... so rest well and start brewing some coffee.  You are going to need it!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Tracy, I am so very glad that seeing me (obviously the best part of your Christmas Holiday) made your Christmas season so joyful!

grannimcd said...

I am trying to wait patiently..........

Dean T. said...

Still waiting... ;-)