Saturday, February 12, 2011

43 Things about Tracy...

As is my annual tradition, each year on February 12th, the 12th of February, I “hack” Tracy’s blog to post a birthday wish. Today, 43 things about Tracy...
She loves and trusts God. She loves me. She loves Torrey. She never talks bad about me to her friends. She’s a GREAT Teacher. She likes a good nap. She picks a lane and stays there.  She protects Sophie. She makes me laugh. She is a book worm. She does a terrific Barney Fife impression.  She is smart. She pours a mean Diet Coke. Jesus wants her to be happy. She doesn't like talking on the phone. She hates the smell of fish. She is a blog stalker. She’s addicted to Starbucks, lemon heads and Angry Birds. She has an unusual attraction to frosting.  She’s craftsy. She likes to be home. She always takes the smallest slice. She can always tell when people are full of it. She wishes we got an electric blanket 18 years ago. She is Ben’s birthday buddy. She loves the beach. Easter is her favorite Holiday. She sorts in piles. She has 383 emails in her inbox. She proofreads all my important emails. She doesn’t like change but is always willing to breathe through it. She colors inside the lines. She is shy. She makes delicious rolls. She doesn’t like cold weather. She cries on the last day of school. She is already planning her (Torrey’s) wedding.  She knows a touchdown is worth 6 points. She is sweet to her friends. She is a “little” competitive. She was there when I caught my first firefly. She changed my life for the better when she said, “Where’d you get that?” and then said “Yes.”  She is 29 (again) today!

Happy Birthday, Tracy! Torrey and I both love you very much!
Dean

3 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite son's Birthday Buddy! I could have added a few items to Dean's List (hahaha!) but I think he covered it pretty well... at least he remembered that Jesus wants you to be happy! AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh. Hope your day was really great! I love you!

grannimcd said...

good job, brother!

rachellechaseblog said...

awwwwww... so sweet :)