Thursday, January 13, 2011

Trying

I am TRYING to update my blog daily.  It is harder than it seems.  Because some days nothing funny happens to me ... and we all know I am all about the funny.

It has been freezing in Texas.  And we all know I don't do cold.  Dean has been wanting an electric blanket for a very long time and I refused ... about two weeks ago he brought one home.  To "try".  The other night I told him I was glad he finally got me the electric blanket I had been asking for.  HA!  It is my new BFF.  And the reason I no longer want to get out of bed in the morning.

School is good.  Work is good.  Life is good.  Things seems to be smooth ... for now.  Torrey brought home her paperwork to register for next year's classes.  She wrote down 3 honors classes and I wrote down one AP class.  We may or may not be BFF's next year.

And, lastly, one of my Kinderfriends announced they wrote their name very small on their paper (insert evil Kindergarten laugh here) ... I was quick to say that was OK I would use my "teacher eye" to see it (insert evil Kindergarten teacher laugh here).  A different Kinderfriend was quick to say "your teacher eye sure does come in handy!"

If only they knew.  

No comments: