Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Learned Something About Myself Today

Torrey and I went to see this movie today ....


And, I came to the conclusion that perhaps I am a dog person after all ... those of you reading this blog who have read this blog for longer than a month are saying, "Huh?" Maybe you figured out I was a dog person about the time the little dog arrived last month!

Anyways, the movie was adorable ... but, be warned ... you will cry. Really cry. Remember the movie "Beaches"? You will cry like that. I stifled a sob at one point because I was beside Torrey ... for the record, sniffles and sobs could be heard throughout the theater!

And, while our dogs are nowhere near as naughty as Marley, they have their moments. Zoey met Sophie the other night ... against Sophie's will. Zoey was so happy ... until Sophie hissed and slapped Zoey in the face (Sophie is a cat and is declawed ... no puppy was injured ... really) ... you would have thought Zoey had lost a paw! Oh how she cried ... it sort of startled Sophie because Zack always comes back for more! We have come to the conclusion that Zoey is a bit of a drama queen ... she can dish it, but she can't take it! Zackie still loves his girl ... they are becoming the best of friends. He is tolerant of her and she of him.

Our New Year's Eve is going to be a quiet one. It looks like we might watch Wall-E ... perhaps tomorrow I will become a robot person!


No comments: