Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Guess What Else I Learned Today?

(The time on this post is correct. Zoey slept all evening ... which was great except when we were ready to go to bed guess who wasn't?! She is asleep now, but I got a wild hair to post to the blog ... so, I figure by the time I am finished with this she will be awake again. Grrrr.)

So, when we moved to Texas in 2006, I stopped teaching. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with myself and joked to my friends that I would write a book. Um, didn't happen. I wouldn't even know how to start a book ... good grief, sometimes I struggle to just finish reading a book, nevermind writing one! Anyways, did you know that you can have your blog published into a book? Truth. So, maybe this time next year you will be able to buy my blog in book form ... or, you could just read it here for free. You decide.

And, in the "I have so much free time on my hands" category ... I recently discovered Project 365. Basically you take a picture every day for an entire year ... pictures of your life. Becky Higgins has a kit for scrapbookers where you take the pictures and turn it into an album (FYI ... you can purchase it on January 1st). The thought of another scrapbooking project I will start and not finish does not excite me ... but, Project 365 does intrigue me. So, I am thinking that I will post a picture every day to the blog ... random life pictures. We'll see how long I keep up with the posts ... hopefully I will at least make it to Mikie's birthday!

Betcha want to buy my book now!

No comments: