Thursday, April 5, 2012

Time for an updated Blog Entry...


Hello.

It's me, Dean. I've been checking the blog like every day for the last 3 months hoping for an update. You, too, right? Maybe something about our girl's 16th Birthday. Or maybe a few words about MY birthday? Or Tracy's and Torrey's trip to Florida and visit with Tor's BFF Gretchen? Oh, and there was the whole driver's license thing, too, and the Texas College Tour...

Anyway, things are good with us but hectic, and I'm sure I'll be in trouble for this, but I also think we'll see a real blog update soon. You're welcome. :-)


And since we're on the eve of Good (AKA GREAT) Friday and the even GREATER Resurrection Day, I thought I'd post a picture of us outside the EMPTY tomb in Jerusalem. And just fyi, we were there. It IS empty!

He is risen! :-)

Dean (Blog Hacker)

2 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

Thank you, Dean. Seriously, I'm glad SOMEONE is updating.

grannimcd said...

I AM one of the millions who continue to check the blog and get discouraged that there are no updates. So, on behalf of all of us. thanks, Dean. At least we know you all are still alive -- and even busier than ever (if that is possible) Hugs to all.