Monday, January 2, 2012

Not Ready

I head back to school tomorrow.  And I am not ready.  At all.  And I don't just mean emotionally.  I am NOT ready.  As in I still have to finish lesson plans.  And pull winter books.  And print center activities to be laminated.  And finish getting things labeled for the new little pumpkin I am getting on Wednesday.  No.  I am not ready.  And I blame a fabulous Christmas break for that.

Our time in Florida was just plain fun.  Memories were made.  Too much coffee was consumed.  Laughter was the norm.  So were naps in the afternoon.  And, now we are back.  To mounds of laundry.  Dinner to be cooked (for the record I am two for two in the making of dinner ... which is officially a roll where I am concerned).  Suitcases to be unpacked.  

And lesson plans to be completed.  Which isn't going to be easy when I am channeling my inner Scarlett O'Hara ...

"I'll think about that tomorrow."  

No comments: