Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Musings

It's Monday.  And no one has written a catchy song to make it exciting ... get on it, Rebecca Black.  Because I am sick of singing, "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down ..." on Mondays.


Let's see ... our weekend.  Sort of stinky.  Torrey is STILL sick.  Day seven people.  I think we have it figured out ... an overdose of antibiotics.  But, the good news ... the ears aren't infected anymore!  The bad news ... the rest of her is!


My day at school was good.  My Little Peoples are F-U-N-N-Y.  They are BIG on personality and super sweet.  Could possibly be my favorite year ever.  Which would explain my meltdown on the drive home.  I cried "the ugly cry" ... and it was bad.  I am dreading May 25th.  With a capital "D".


Next week is testing week.  I'm a bit giddy ... because I think my class is going to rock the test.  Most of them are smarter than me.  Truth.  It no longer intimidates me. Mostly because I am not smart enough to be intimidated anymore.  


Torrey's room is due for an overhaul.  She is in love with the color aqua ... so, aqua it will be.  And, it is the last room overhaul she will be getting.  I think.  I thought that the last time and look where we are.


Tomorrow is Tuesday.  We are taking a poll on whether or not you think Torrey will go to school tomorrow ... for all two of you who read this blog.


And, before I "peace out" ... a funny from today.  One of my littles regaled us with a story of her eating fish eggs.  She says they are DEE-LICIOUS (insert licking lips here) ... I'm not buying it.  Later in the day, she was thrilled to tell us she had eaten a clam (spelling word ... and I described it as a critter that lives in a shell) ... again DEE-LICIOUS.  One of my other peeps announced from across the room, "You sure do eat a lot of animals!"  To which my "animal eater" said, "I know ... I have eaten cow, and chicken ..."  Kindergarten is awesome!

No comments: