Monday, September 13, 2010

Reason Number 782

And, here is reason number 782 why I teach ... I got this email from a parent last night ...

R (who is big sister): C do you like your teacher?

C (who is in my class): Huh?  What are you saying?

R:  Do you "like" her ... you know do you like your teacher?

C:  Duh, R that's a silly question.  I love her!

Sweet little thing just moved to the lead as Valedictorian of my class!  I am blessed (again!) with a sweet class of littles who love me ... and, as a bonus they think I can sing!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

I have the sight. You can not sing.

Tracy said...

But there was that wedding I sang in ... remember? You were there. Seriously, they think I can sing ... and win American Idol. I am hoping they are not just buttering me up for an extra shot at line leader.