Saturday, September 25, 2010

Game Day ... Finally!

You have heard me lament (over and over) about Torrey's ankle injury.  And, if you haven't ... welcome to the blog!  Please know that I brought up her injury again and again because it was horrible for her to have to sit on the bench during games.  She desperately wanted to be playing on the court!

Well, Thursday was finally the day ... game day!  And, she was back in the rotation.  And, since it was an away game I was given permission to take pictures



Back in and ready to go.  She said at first she was a little nervous because it had been so long ... but it didn't take her long to get into the "swing" of things.  (Sometimes I crack myself up!)


Ready for the ball ... and she made it over!  We weren't surprised though ... luckily she didn't get her volleyball skills from me ... which means she can play!


Torrey and her friend, Susie, waiting for their side to serve.  I'm not sure why they did this, but they did it during every serve.


Our cute #8 waiting to play.  And, you must know she was ...


THRILLED to be back on the court!

The Eagles did not pull out a win, however, for us, the victory was in seeing Torrey back on the court and doing something she really enjoys!  




3 comments:

rachellechaseblog said...

glad that she finally got to play! :)

Laurie said...

Yeah Torrey. She looks so happy and nervous all at the same time! Hope you had fun.

grannimcd said...

Sooo glad I will finally get to see her this coming Tuesday afternoon.