Monday, September 6, 2010

Das Boot

Torrey sprained her ankle ... minutes before her first volleyball game of the season.  Dean and I both were there and we didn't see what happened until she was hobbling off the court.  Weird.

We have now lived with her injury for two weeks.  Two weeks.  I know, both of my loyal blog readers have lived with her injury for two weeks too ... I'm sure you are sick and tired of hearing about it.  Because, back in the day, when you sprained your ankle you wrapped it with an ace bandage and didn't have to participate in PE.  (I'm sure you are thinking that this is where I admit to wearing an ace bandage without spraining my ankle ... not today peeps.  Not today.)

Well, today kids, this is your ace bandage ...



And, that is why we call it "das boot".  And why we are thrilled to say goodbye to it tomorrow.  We will not miss you!

No comments: