Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It is Tuesday

And I am glad ... because it could be Monday!

Seriously ... I'm glad for many reasons.  Let's see ...

** Torrey is home from her Freshman retreat.  She loved it.  She had fun.  She protected her ankle at all costs.  And you thought I was done talking about the ankle.  Not yet.  Aren't you lucky?!

** Picture day.  One of my littles informed me that "yesterday the picture lady picked up a comb and started combing a girl's hair and combed out ALL OF HER CURLS!  And, today I have curls AND I DON'T WANT HER TO COMB OUT ALL OF MY CURLS!"  Just so you know, I first heard this at 7:50 this morning ... and I kept hearing it until picture time at 12:15.  The woman must have thought I had some nerve to tell her to NOT comb any of my kiddos hair ... but at that point I was hearing it from ALL of them.  Oh picture day ... I do not like you.

** Pedicure.  On a Tuesday night.  Need I say more?  Um, yes ... hot rocks.  Oh how I love.

** Pumpkin Spice Lattes.  From Starbucks of course.

** Dean's new glasses.  They just make me smile.  He just makes me smile.

** The arrival of my cousin's baby.  Was hoping she would name her Tracy, but I must admit I love the name she picked out even better.  (Updated to say that her name is Tymbor.  Don't you love?!)

** The arrival of our great nephew, Callen.  He is yummy ... and every picture I see of him just makes me smile.

Happy Tuesday ... it has been a good one around here!

No comments: