Thursday, September 16, 2010

It Was the Worst Day Ever

Yesterday.  I will not miss you.  

Let's start at the very beginning, shall we.  There was a stomach bug going around Kindergarten.  A very FAST moving stomach bug.  Need I say more?

I had one looking sickly for much of the day.  Another one with a very sore throat.  And a third that was looking healthy for most of the day.

Let me stop here and say that somewhere in the middle of the day I thought I had better get my flu shot.  

Let me continue by saying I may have been a day late.  Dern.

Anyways, as we walked in from the playground one friend from another kinder class started to throw up AS MY CLASS WALKED BY.  Do I need to say that it caused a bit of a chain reaction?

Well, it did.  

And, in the words of one of my friends, "THAT was disgusting!"

And it was and that is all I am going to say about the worst day ever.

2 comments:

jaywalker said...

okay, that's pretty gross. but then, i found a snake in my toilet this morning. and he was alive. and when he saw me, he slithered BACK down the drain.

on a happier note, wanna come over for thanksgiving? haha!

Jennifer McGregor said...

Remember when you used to throw up when Stephen threw up? hahaha! PLEASE tell me YOU did not throw up, too!!!!! Please tell me you did because THAT would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!