Friday, June 3, 2011

iPhone Friday

The last week of school, Dean and Torrey arrived at my classroom door with an iPhone in hand.  For me.  Cue angels singing.  Greatest.  Invention.  Ever.  I am getting very good at playing Angry Birds, I have a text conversation going with a 65-year old colleague and am taking pictures of everything.  And, I do mean everything.  

And, some of them are too good to not share.  So, here it is ... iPhone Friday.  I will try to blog my favorite pictures of the week.  This could become an every week thing ... or this could be it.  (No need to comment, Stephen!)
 Welcome home, little buddy.  You are loved.  Terribly, terribly loved.
 Hard to see in the blurry picture (they were my first ones I took), but sister has some eyelashes ... gorgeous.  Nothing like the love of a Grandma!
 My crepe myrtles are blooming.  So pretty.
 Frohberg's Farms.  Love visiting here.  Especially in the summer when the produce is so pretty.
 This DISGUSTING bug flew into my head one night when I was on the back porch with the dogs.  I had to take a picture of it to send to Jen.  She thought it was gross too.
 On our way to Linda's ... I sent this one to my dad.  He texted back "who's the Mexican?"  Cracked us all up.
 Resting in between swims at Linda's ... actually, we were waiting for food.
 Family picture ... I'm sure it won't be our last!
 Strawberry Shortcake for dessert on Memorial Day.  FYI ... it was delicious!
 The butler's pantry is clean.  I had to document ... who knows how long it will stay like this!
 Torrey took a bunch of pictures of Farrah Fawcett (aka Zoey) ... she is in desperate need of a haircut.  Or a clip to keep her hair out of her eyes!
And, one last one ... summer is here in Houston.  It was 99 degrees on my way home this afternoon.  Oh, summer heat, I did not miss you!

Happy iPhone Friday!

3 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

I want to go to Frohberg's! Send more pictures of produce. FUN place!

Jennifer McGregor said...

Could you PLEASE call it "iPhone Phriday"?????

Laurie said...

Congrats on the I Phone... I'm so jealous. I downloaded Angry Birds for my IPOD. Hope your summer will not stay that hot.