Sunday, December 5, 2010

We Are Alive!

I have no excuse for not posting on the blog.  I really thought that I would post daily in December ... well, here it is the 5th and it is the first time I have ventured back in a month.  And not because we haven't done fun things ... we have.  And not because I haven't had any funny stories to tell ... I do.  And not because I haven't tried a new thing or two ... I have tried more than two new things.  I'm not real sure where we have been or why we have been MIA.


But, peeps ... WE ARE BACK!  Yay for you! 


And, I thought I would tell you a funny story or two.  Or three.  BUT ... the sickness hit our house this weekend.  I knew I was getting sick on Friday afternoon.  By the time I got home I was feverish and full on sick with a cold.  I went to bed at 4:30.  In the afternoon.  I am not kidding.


Saturday wasn't much better.  I rested in the afternoon, but when I woke up I was in misery.  Dean gave me some Nyquil ... which caused me to instantly go into a Nyquil induced coma.  But, Sunday came and I was really feeling MUCH better.  


But, now it is Sunday night and tomorrow (and Tuesday and Wednesday) I will be at a conference which means I had to get everything ready for a sub.  Which means you will have to wait until tomorrow to hear about our fun.  


Or, perhaps you will be waiting until January! 

No comments: