Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Procrastination is My Middle Name

So, the girls I work with think I am organized.  I just grin and nod my head ... as if to say, "of course I am organized".

Truth is, I am anything BUT organized.  Dean could write post after post after post of how unorganized I am.  But he won't.  Because he is nice like that.

Some days I think I can blame my being unorganized on being busy.  Maybe that is a legitimate excuse.  Some days I could blame it on a case of adult onset A.D.D. - oooh!  Look over there!  Something shiny!  Some days I could blame it on trying to take care of everyone else first.

Some days any one of those excuses might work.  But here is the truth ... none of those things are the truth.  Because we are about a week from a big trip, and I have a self assessment to finish, and lesson plans for next week to finish, and 80 ornaments to turn into snowmen, and presents to wrap, and ... and ... and ...

You get the picture?

So, with all of that looming in my NEAR future, what am I doing right now?   Right this very second?  Loading songs into itunes.

I am not kidding.  Perhaps my FIRST name should be procrastination!

No comments: