Monday, December 6, 2010

Headed to the Funny Farm

I'm about to have a nervous breakdown ... and I am not kidding.

And it isn't because I found out today that my self evaluation is due on December 17th.  If you didn't know, doing a self evaluation is sort of similar to giving yourself a root canal without novocaine.  Please know that I did not jump up and down with joy.  At all.

No, my nervous breakdown tonight is being induced by a calendar we received via email today.  It would be Torrey's college guidance calendar.  Help me Rhonda.

Seems "we" have to take a SAT subject test for Biology because she is taking honors Biology.  Um, what is that?  There is more on the list ... I tried to read it, but all I could hear in my head was Charlie Brown's teacher.

Somehow I think we aren't going to be able to stop this clock.  And the ticking is getting louder.

Do you think if I pre-pay for a nervous breakdown they would give me a discount?

No comments: