Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Freezing ... But Not in My Heart

It was freezing in Houston today.  But, then it was freezing in most of the country today.  I do not like the cold.  At all.  Which is why I live in Texas.  I can do temperatures in the 115's in the summer, but give me temperatures in the 30's in the winter and I begin to fall apart.

But, not today kids.  Not today.  Know why?  Because today my heart has been here ... remembering one glorious day this summer.


There was an oil spill in the gulf, but this day on Anna Maria Island was perfectly perfect.  And, this picture ... perfectly perfect.  Soon not only my heart will be here, but my whole body will be here too.  And I can't wait!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Only 4 more days!!! We can do it!! (: -- Torrey (on your computer...)

Jennifer McGregor said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!