Tuesday, October 12, 2010

They've Got the Fever!

Beiber Fever that is.

Torrey is a Justin Beiber fan.  I can't judge ... in my day I had Donny Osmond.  But, that is another post.  Or, another therapy session.

All that to say that yesterday Dean let the cat out of the bag.  He had scored Justin Beiber tickets at the Staples Center for October 25th.  That's right ... they will be flying to California for a concert.  I bowed out.  I'm sure it will be fun, however, I did the Jonas Brothers in March and I already know what a lot of screaming girls sounds like.  It is Dean's turn.

And, don't tell him I told you, but I suspect he is looking forward to the fun just a bit.  He just told me he rented a convertible for the trip.  And, he has already packed his ear plugs.


3 comments:

Al & Judy Melton said...

Way to go Dean!!! What did Torrey say? Maybe you would like to score Beachboy tickets for me and fly me to California and you can save money on the convertible!!!!
Mom

Steve said...

Dean, you are a good man, and Torrey is lucky to have you as a dad! That is not going to stop me from having you committed of course! And Tracy, at least it was Donny Osmond and not Wham! like someone we know!

Tracy said...

Um, Steve ... Wham! would have been me too. Thanks for ratting me out!