Monday, October 25, 2010

L.A. Baby

So, I have said it before, but I'll say it again, Torrey likes one Justin Bieber.  And, that one Justin Bieber is going to be in concert at Staples Center ... TONIGHT!  Well, Dean is an amazing Dad ... and just to prove it he wrangled himself some (free) tickets to the concert tonight.  (Working at Staples has MANY perks!)

Which is why our girl skipped school today and spent her day here ...

L.A baby!  (Insert theme music from "The Beverly Hillbillies" here.)  I was proud of them for stopping for a picture ... I'm sure they were sick of me texting "ARE YOU TAKING PICTURES?!"  But, just so you know ... Dean took the good camera with the telephoto lens to appease me.  More tomorrow ...

2 comments:

Al & Judy Melton said...

I hope you don't tell Torrey about our "date night" where we threw peanut shells on the floor! May I remind you that it was YOUR choice! It was a pretty amazing time for us and for Torrey and Dean!!! dad

Dean T. said...

Wow. I'd say this makes Dean a shoe-in for Father of the Year! What a GREAT Dad! :-)