Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Somedays

I know God has a plan for everything He does.  I know.

I know that God's ways are best.  I know.

I know that God so desires to be glorified in every part of our lives.  I know.

I know that when we can't see His way we just have to trust.  I know.

But, then there are days like today.  I have a sweet friend in my class whose even sweeter mama is going through chemotherapy for breast cancer.  And, that alone I struggle with.  But, today he came to school wearing a heart monitor because there is possibly something going on with his heart.

And, even though "I know" ... I don't get it.  I absolutely don't get it.  Because this family doesn't need this right now.  They have enough.  Enough.

I don't get it.  But, I am going to watch.  And pray.  And pray.  And pray.  And I know that I am going to see God glorified.  In a big way.

Please pray for my little friend and his family.  Pray that the heart thing would be nothing.  Pray for complete healing for his mom.  Pray for my little friend as he watches him mom walk this journey ... it is not easy to be 5 and suddenly realize that this could not be good.  At all.  And, pray for his dad ... who is holding it all together.  And pray for me ... that I would be who my little friend and his family need me to be this year.

No comments: