Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Should I Go?

I just discovered that "The Pioneer Woman" is coming to Houston. She is the mastermind behind these delicious little gems. Should I go and blog-stalk her in person? Hurry and give your thoughts ...

Just to give you insight into our life that day ... in the morning is the "Christmas Store" (our church's Christmas outreach), we have a wedding to go to at 2:00, and I have a cookie exchange to go to from 3:00-5:00. Oh, and she will be at the book store at 1:00.

I'm thinking I can pull it off!

2 comments:

jaywalker said...

i LOVE pioneer woman! you should DEFINITELY go. wish i was there to tag along. i love how she lives out her life the way she believes is right, without being judgmental on people who don't (sometimes i read mycharmingkids and think... get off the soapbox!!)

i wanted to get her new cookbook, but i've tried a few recipes and they aren't really to my taste. a little too much butter and syrup, you know? i did like her recipe for holiday cookies though! and i want to try the enormous cinnamon roll recipe. but her chocolate sheet cake... i thought it was kind of blah. actually, i would probably love the cookbook because of the PHOTOS... which are just as much fun to look at as to make the recipes!

Dean T. said...

I vote no. :-)