Monday, November 9, 2009

And aMusing Monday is Born

Day One of my Homework Hiatus is here. And, I actually left school with my purse and my empty coffee cup. It must be said that I felt a bit sinful as I left, but I may or may not have clicked my heels when I got to the car.

And, because of my Homework Hiatus I am able to actually get some things done that I enjoy ... like updating my blog ... and I did some things I did not enjoy ... like walking on the tread climber. Oh how I dislike that thing!

Needless to say, I uploaded some pictures from my camera and I found this little gem ...

While I was at my parents house and waiting for a cup of coffee I spied this on their refrigerator. And laughed myself silly. Only my parents would have a list of "Important Numbers" and have "Alligator Hotline" in the number one spot. My dad tried to tell me they were in alphabetical order ... but, in his alphabetical order world Pasco comes before Mark.

And, while I was uploading pictures I found it. And, grinned. And, missed my parents terribly. I am blessed with parents who love God, each other, us, our spouses, our children ... and who put funny things on their refrigerator to make us laugh.

Go ahead ... upload some pictures tonight. You never know what you'll find!

5 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That is so funny! I never noticed that before! Classic. Just classic.

Steve said...

For a one time low fee of only two plane tickets to Houston, they can be yours for the months of January and February! Think about!

Laurie said...

Man, I wish we had an alligator hotline up here....I bet there would be alot of prank calls. :)Thanks for sharing...hilarious!

Jennifer McGregor said...

wait, does this mean you are going to have something aMusing EVERY MONDAY???! oh, i can't wait!

Al & Judy Melton said...

You didn't look far enough or you would have found a list of our personal things to take for hurricane evacuation. You might need that list!!!!!
MOM