Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am Mother ... Hear Me ROAR!


My girl. She is pretty amazing. Like no other. She is more grown up acting than most grown ups I know ... me included. She loves God. She loves God a lot. She is willing to stand up for herself without stepping on someone else to prove she is right. She knows what she wants. She knows she has to work hard to get it. She is kind. She is funny. She is hilariously funny. She is a friend. She is a friend to the friendless. She has been someone's dance partner even though she is convinced she is allergic to him. (Oh, I told you she is funny!) She is a healthy eater. Ridiculously healthy. She does her homework without being told she has to do it. She gets straight A's (not easy at her school!) She is practicing for a play until after 10 pm every night this week and still getting up for school in the morning at o'dark thirty. She dreams. She hopes. She is amazing. And, she's my girl.

PS ... Jen, I put this picture up for you. See if you can remember why.

5 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

HA! Because she's making her CARLY FACE, and showing off her braces to make Carly jealous? (Seriously, if I hear, "I'm pretty sure I need braces" one more time...) That's how excited she looks when you told her she's coming to visit us? She's happy to be on her way to Starbucks? The possiblities are endless.

We love your girl, too!

Jennifer McGregor said...

HA! I just needed 5 cups of coffee... EYEBROWS!!!!!!!!!! HA! They look FABULOUS! wait, she's WAY too young for that. I'm guessing she won't be asking me for a "happy day" cake anytime soon:(

Al & Judy Melton said...

Yes she is!!
Grammy & Papoo

rachellechaseblog said...

so sweeet :)

Laurie said...

She has grown up so much. Looks like a little lady!