Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It is your birthday.










Tracy, it is your birthday today, and so I hacked my way into your blog to write this for you. It wouldn't be right, after all, to wish yourself a Happy Birthday, now would it? And in honor of your birthday, I will be partially blowing up 100 brown and gray balloons for you for when you get home! Why brown and gray? They match the carpet, that's why.

On this, the 41st anniversary of your birth, I congratulate you on not dying during the last 365 days. It's quite an accomplishment actually, and you should be proud!

Before I continue, just a quick note to Tracy's "blog followers" - you know who you are - I am hilarious, and what you see here is just a glimpse of how funny I really am. Reason #1 why Tracy married me. There are many other reasons, but that is not the purpose of this post. I'll save those for a future hack.

And now, back to the reason for this message: To wish Tracy a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Trace! You are an incredible person! I am so glad you've made me a part of your life. These past 18 years and 4 days (since our first date) have been wonderful. You are definitely one lucky lady! :-) Seriously, I'm the lucky one! I love you!

I hope you have a fun birthday today filled with no-Chase (wishful thinking?), lots of laughs, Paulie's cookies (at $3 a pop they better be good!) and a relaxing evening with the people you love. Hey, what's for supper? Just kidding. Torrey and I will be handling supper - à la HEB.

Happy Birthday, Tracy! Which is, of course, what she said.

Love,

Your Husband,

Bob Vance
Vance Refrigeration

Err, I mean, Dean :-)

7 comments:

Tracy said...

I have one funny husband!

Laurie said...

Hey creepy hacker Vance, that was sweet. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY!

Al & Judy Melton said...

yeah but...

OK OK, we agree... love you Trace and hope your day has been great! mom & dad

rachellechaseblog said...

happy birthday! :)

Steve said...

Tracy, did you choose an hour of tv, or an hour nap?

Jennifer McGregor said...

You might consider changing your password. Awww, DEAN! A nice moment:) How was the manicotti?!?!

Allana Martian said...

Happy Birthday, Tracy! Funny guy you got there!