Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer is .... GONE!

Summer is over. Saddest words ever written. Well, for me ... Torrey is ready to go back. Don't get me wrong, I love school. I love teaching. It is what I was made to do. But, I have enjoyed my summer. Being able to breathe and enjoy life around me. I may also be a bit melancholy because Torrey will be in 7th grade this year. (How in the world did that happen?!) And, so I head back tomorrow morning for school ... inservice until next Wednesday when the kiddos return and the fun really begins. To all my teacher friends out there, know I am praying for you. And, to all the kiddos who will become a part of me, I have been praying for you ... even though I don't know your name! And, you can be rest assured that come May I will be lamenting the fact that the school year is OVER!

5 comments:

Dean T. said...

I'd love to see a picture of the craft room your wonderful, loving, good-looking husband (Dean, is it?) built for you. Other women should be so lucky! :-)

Jennifer McGregor said...

do you think that craft room will actually have a human occupant???!?!

Jennifer McGregor said...

do you think that craft room will actually have a human occupant???!?!

Laurie said...

I agree with...Dean,is it? I'd like to see the craft room too!

Al & Judy Melton said...

You have a craft room? Didn't you promise me a project as soon as you got a craft room??? Yes is the answer you re looking for... so, where is my project? Mom to you...