Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Last Comment About the Closet ... I Promise!


Obviously I am a little obsessed with my closet ... I was just in there doing a dance because 8 days later it is still gloriously clean. However, even I know when enough is enough. So this will be the last post of the closet ... unless I decide to start doing tours on the weekend (which could be a possibility!) Anyways, here are some fun things I found while cleaning the closet ... money (not enough to buy a gallon of gas, but still money), some squished pennies from fun places we have visited, Splenda packets, and a Starbucks gift card (I did a dance for that one ... and, I have already spent it ... I was a little afraid I would lose it again). The funniest thing I found was the tag we used to get Torrey out of Sunday School when we were at First Baptist Orlando ... she is 12, we have lived her almost 2 years, and, I don't think we used the thing for about 3 years before we moved. Obviously the closet has been a problem for longer than 3 months!

OK friends ... get out there and clean your closets ... hopefully it won't take 10 hours and hopefully you will find enough money to buy a gallon of gas or two!

No comments: