Monday, June 2, 2008

I Should Be Packing

I should be packing ... but, I am doing anything but! Torrey and I hop on a plane in the morning to head to NH for Kristin's high school graduation (wahoo!) and I still haven't put a thing in a suitcase (it is a little hard to do since the suitcase is still in the closet). Do I get a pass since I know WHAT I am going to pack? Good grief I am such a procrastinator ... every year I think that will be my New Year's resolution and then I wait too long to make resolutions and suddenly it is Valentine's Day and whoever heard of a Valentine's Day resolution? So, here I sit putting off what I must do. To be fair I am taking a break after spending 7 1/2 hours doing inservice for school ... it was good, but not my favorite way to spend a day! I really should pack ... I really should pack ... I really should pack. We are excited about the trip ... seeing family, the change in weather, Uncle Ike's beans (Torrey has dreamed of those things all year!), Pete's Scoops (and, I have dreamed of that place all year!), scooting on Laurie's driveway etc... We will be there until Sunday morning and then we fly to Norfolk, VA to meet Dean to go to the Outerbanks for a week vacation with family from Dean's side. We also get Dean's mom back ... she has been gone too long. OK, I am now officially rambling and I really must pack ... will post again from NH ... maybe from Pete's Scoops if you are lucky!

1 comment:

Jennifer McGregor said...

i thought you weren't going to bring up the closet again, and there it is.... oh well!