Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hello Pete's Scoops!

So we made it to NH (without a hitch I might add ... I almost did a dance when they weighed my big suitcase and it was 49.5 pounds ... but then I got a little sad because I could have put something else in!) Anyways, we made it to Laurie's in time to go to Amanda's year end program for her school. And then we all headed to Pete's Scoops ... WAHOO! I told you we were looking forward to that place! Torrey was thrilled to get cotton candy ice cream and I got boring (but happy for me) vanilla soft serve ice cream. My whole family went for the fun ... who knows what tomorrow holds (actually lunch with Colette and beginning to plan for Kristin's party etc...) Keep watching (and reading) to see more of our NH fun!

Updated (6-4-08)
So, I woke up this morning and thought ... oops! My whole family didn't go to Pete's Scoops last night ... Dean wasn't there and neither were Jen and her gang and Steve etc... I thought I'll fix it before anyone notices. I forgot Jen would be up all night "working" and she would check in to see what we did ... sorry Jen! Next time I will not say "my whole family" but rather will name only who is there.

3 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

i'm feeling VERY left out... my "whole family" went? really? i don't believe that is your WHOLE family.

Dean T. said...

Jen feels left out? How do you think I feel? your "whole family" ... Nice!

Jennifer McGregor said...

I love being part of Jen's gang...Ryan