Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello ... again!

I may have told Torrey today that I was going to revive the blog today ... due to the fact that it is July 1st and all.  My morning had me feeling all full of myself.

Y'all ... I went to the Library.  And checked out books.  For the first time since September 2007.  The Librarian may or may not have made a little bit of fun of me.  He had the right.  I felt the need to let him know that I HAVE been reading ... I'm not sure he 100% believed me.  He was a little shocked that I appeared back at the desk with books to check out ... which was all the motivation I needed to actually read the books.  Hopefully he will not need a book report to prove I did indeed read the books.  Because that is where I draw the line.

So my morning ... it involved Starbucks, a pedi, the Library and coming home to a clean house.  It was perfect.  I almost forgot it was July 1st ... but, then I remembered that I had a nightmare the night before about the first day of school. This happens every July 1st ... I kid you not.  

Torrey did inform me tonight that on Friday she would have 50 days to go until "Move In" day.  She got the death glare ... and totally deserved it.

I may need more than Starbucks, a pedi, Library books and a clean house to get myself through bringing her to college ... and leaving her there!


No comments: