Tuesday, December 17, 2013

U R loved

So, yesterday I spilled the beans on our Journey in the Hard. I could not have made it to this point with a drop of sanity if it weren't for people God placed in my life. There were so many who poured life over me. I so desperately want to be a life giver. It has become the prayer of my heart.

This week has been hard. Well, the past three have been hard. But, God has been faithful. And He has reminded me that He has this. And He is going to do something great. And this season of hard will be a memory of a time that He was once again awesome. And the hard will so not relevant when we remember His awesomeness.

Yesterday Torrey came home with writing on her hand. It is one of Dean's pet peeves, FYI. When I asked her about it, she tried to hide it. And then she showed it to me. And, while a friend wrote it on her hand to encourage her through a season of hard, it was as if God was reminding me that He had this. He loves her so much more than me. She is His. I really have nothing to fear.

And the words that were written on her hand? I had to get a picture.
Because isn't it a message we all need to hear? Isn't it a message we all need to know? Isn't it a message we all need to feel?

Living in gratitude tonight for people who continue to breathe life on my little family. Totally unworthy, but so grateful.

No comments: