Friday, January 29, 2010

Praying Ronel Home

Somehow this past year I found Debra's blog.  Well, God is not random, so it wasn't "somehow."  I was drawn to her mad photography skills and to her story of her family's journey as they bring their son, Ronel, home from Haiti.

Ronel was still in Haiti after the earthquake.  Ronel is in Haiti.  Still.

Go here to read the story of the day he thought he was going home.  Go now.  I will wait.

I do not know Ronel.  I do not know Debra.  We share a hometown, but more importantly we share Jesus.  It is time to bring Ronel home to his forever family.  Strangers have prayed home hundreds of children in the weeks since the earthquake.  I challenge you to help pray Ronel home.  Every time you eat or drink anything, pray for Ronel.  Every time you drive in your car, pray for Ronel.  Every time you get on your computer, pray for Ronel.  

Not only am I praying that Ronel will be reunited with his family soon, but I am also praying that God would use these experiences to turn a boy into a Warrior Prince for God.  God alone is writing Ronel's story.

No comments: