Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Game in the 'Hood

I have been playing a game as I enter and leave my neighborhood. We have a gas station in our 'hood and as I enter/leave I check the price. Lately I have been debating stopping to get gas because if I stop to get gas in the morning, invaribly in the afternoon it will be cheaper by 10 cents. And, if I stop in the afternoon ... you guessed it! Cheaper in the morning. I finally had to stop this morning and rejoiced that it was $2.49 a gallon! I actually played the game smartly, because when I returned home hours later it was back to $2.53 ... ahh victory! Funny thing ... about 2 weeks ago I was praising Jesus for gas at $3.83 a gallon and here we are hovering around $2.50. I can't remember the last time it was $2.50.

Our news did report that with the falling gas prices the Houston economy might take a hit. Hmmm ... Houston economy or MY economy? Sorry Houston, you are on your own!

No comments: