Sunday, October 12, 2008

I know I NEED to update ...

I know I am due for an update with pictures ... camera is downstairs so you will have to wait for another post. Our weekend was quiet. We were home ALL day yesterday ... it was glorious! We went to church today and then I ran to the grocery store ... actually Super Target. I have a been a bit disappointed with my Target's customer service lately. Anyone else feeling it? It wouldn't bother me so badly if I hadn't picked my house based on its proximity to a Super Target ... sad, but true! We just watched the Amazing Race ... still don't have a fave, but I am so cracking up about the "needy" couple. The guy got mad at his girl because she was talking to others when she should have been "holding him" (insert gag here) and then she got mad last week when someone "didn't even say hi to us" ... um you are in a race around the world for a million dollars. I wouldn't say hi to you either! I really think I could run the thing ... but, with who. Dean is my first pick, but, I don't really think the race is so great for relationships (which is ironic because every race has someone trying to "fix" their relationship and it ends in disaster ... don't they watch the previous seasons and just know?!) Maybe one of my sisters ... I would have to choose the one who would eat the gross things because I don't think I could ... even for a million dollars!

This week will be our first normal week at school. It is the eighth week of school and it is our first normal week ... weird. It has just been one of those years. Torrey has play practice 3 nights this week ... until 6pm (help me Lord!) Getting home at 7 is hard. Dean will be gone to Austin (I think) for 2 nights. We miss him, but, I think Zack misses him most ... he turns into a royal pain! (again, help me Lord!)

And, now I really must go and finish my lesson plans (they really are mostly done!) Until next time!

2 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

i think Laurie wants to do the amazing race thing. now that she has so much extra time seeing how her master's degree is all finished. plus, she has that whole "squirrel thing" going on, which, quite frankly, could be helpful on your trek around the world.

jaywalker said...

Paul would LOVE to run the Amazing Race with someone -- and it would never be ME! So, when we get back to the US maybe you two could audition for next years race?????!!!!!
This is ME by the way, just using Jaywalkers account