Friday, July 22, 2011

iPhriday

Well, a quick look at the calendar tells me it is iPhriday ... that and the text message I received before I woke up this morning.  It never gets old ... and, it doesn't make iPhriday appear any sooner.  
 Happy hour at Sonic.  Love.  Strawberry slushes for $1.01.  Or, three strawberry slushes for $3.03.  Puts a smile on your face!
 Torrey drove me home.  I'm not sure I will ever get used to this, but she is pretty good.  She had a drive time this week ... but just observation.  Only two more to go.  Hopefully a pill will be discovered to turn her back into a 5 year old before her birthday in March!
 This may only be funny to me.  I still have the ringworm ... due to the fact that I am not religiously putting on the medicine.  Sue me.  Anyways, I discovered my bandaid had slipped down my leg, which was funny ... but, when I realized it had slipped down on the opposite leg?  Hilarious!  
I got a pedicure this week ... and the girl next to my girl convinced me to have my girl put on a design.  Her selling point?  I have large toenails and it would look good.  Gee, thanks.  But, I am loving my summer toes.  They will be gone before Kindergarten starts ... mostly because I try not to cause distractions if at all possible!

And, there it is ... iPhriday with only 4 pictures.  Because that is all the pictures I took!  I'll try to do better next week.  You do not need to text me with your disapproval.  You know who you are.

1 comment:

grannimcd said...

iPhinally we get to see iPhotos of the iPhlorida vacation! ;-)