Friday, July 1, 2011

iPhriday

Don't judge ... iPhriday this week is a bit lame.  It is hard to take pictures when you are only home.  I kid ... I actually left my house (one day) and took ZERO pictures of the fun girls day out or of Torrey driving me ... I try not to freak her out when she is behind the wheel.  Staying Alive 101.

 Now, without further ado ... iPhriday ...
 We got some surprising news this week ... well, it was only surprising for a day and then it was a little sad.  I took Dean's picture when I told him ... mostly for my sisters.  I hope it made them smile.
 We went out to dinner for our anniversary.  This is my dinner ... little pockets of deliciousness.  Dean thought I was crazy at first ... then he lined up my plate so that "Brio" would be at the top.  Which is why I married him ... he gets me.
 Dean's dinner.  I knew what he would order before we went into the restaurant ... from his drink to his salad to his meal.  Nineteen years is nothing to be scoffed at kids.
 Sophie appears ... again.  I should start taking pictures of her little hiding spots.  It really doesn't need to be said, but the dogs were in bed at this point.  As soon as she knows they are in bed she appears.  It is a gift.
Zoey is a little lot chunky.  We have reduced her food, but haven't seen any evidence of it.  Dean did some reading on-line and discovered that her weight gain is because she is eating her food too fast.  Which is why there is a big shiny ball in her food dish.  It is supposed to slow her down.  It is working great ... she barks until we take it out and then she gobbles up her food.  Welcome to my world.

And, that is iPhriday ... the lame edition.

2 comments:

Jennifer McGregor said...

Not as lame as you think:)

Lana said...

UMM ok so what is this exciting news but then kind of sad!?!?!