Tuesday, July 27, 2010

#37

Dean told me last night I needed to update my blog.  And, I couldn't help but think, "On so many levels."  I lost my blog background. I haven't written on it for months. I am struggling with the identity of the blog.


Because we all know a blog must have its own identity. I'm expecting to see self help books for blogs in bookstores any day. Good grief.


And, so I have been in a rut. My blog has been in a rut. And my loyal blog readers have paid the price. All two of you.


So, without further ado, I give you my 37th blog post of 2010.  37th. Can I still call myself a blogger when I only post 37 times in more than half the year?


My blog is for me and Dean and Torrey ... and anyone else who wants to lurk around. It isn't a cooking blog. It is about my family. It isn't a crafty blog. It is about my family. It isn't a preachy blog. It is about my family. And, today we are getting back to the basics. We are going back to the family.


Ahhhh ... the feeling of relief has just flooded over me. Because what I love and what I know and what I live for is my family. And, now my blog is going to live for my family too.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

37 times is good! I maybe write 2 a month except when I am on vacation!