Saturday, August 8, 2009

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Well, maybe not Carmen Sandiego ... more like Tracy and Torrey?! Florida. Wahoo! It so seemed like the responsible thing to do since I have to be back to work on Tuesday morning at o'dark thirty.

Actually, it really seemed like a good idea to head out with the chickens this morning ... especially seeing how Torrey had been up all night at a youth group thing at church. She was asleep before we hit the highway this morning ... and then fell asleep while we waited to board the plane and fell asleep again for the entire flight. And, that would be the last sleep her little body saw for the rest of the day. Do I really need to say she was exhausted by the time she got in bed?

I will head home on Monday morning and Torrey will stay with my parents until the following week. She is looking forward to some Grammy and Papoo fun, a visit with Gretchen, swimming with Ben and Carly, and I think she is mostly looking forward to 10 days of tormenting Uncle Steve. He doesn't stand a chance ... she has the reflexes of a cat, you know!

I'm sure there will be lots of pictures of Torrey's adventures to come. And, with that summer will officially be over. Where did it go?!

2 comments:

Torrey Townsend said...

UNCLE STEVE SAID MY CAT LIKE REFLEXES ARE MORE LIKE CAT LIKE REFLEXES IF THE CAT IS IN A COMA!!!!!!! He better watch his back.... I will be there with my awesome reflexes!!!

Dean T. said...

Where in the world is Tracy Townsend? Your blog stalkers are wondering... :-)